Why Choose Us?
Because of the effect of turbulence and change in the political scene, and the overall international situation, there has been an emergence of an increased number of International Education and Immigration businesses resulting in our company contact number being engaged for long periods. We kindly suggest our clients to contact us through Email/WeChat/Mobile number. We will still provide the most professional and comprehensive service to you. Thank you for choosing AMEC.
Established in 2004, Australian Multicultural Education Centre (AMEC) set out to provide quality services and academic pathways to match the needs of overseas students from various cultural backgrounds desiring to further their studies in Australia. While committed to continuing this, AMEC has decided to add to its mission focus. We provide exceptional services in the sector of education, visa application, business affairs and investments. With the combination of a professional, innovative team and creative business methods, AMEC has won various educational and cultural awards and has been successfully engaging in collaborative projects with educational institutions. As a leading business in the industry, AMEC now seeks to align itself with the Australian Government’s new -world agenda by creating opportunities in high-tech, bio-tech and medical fields, as well as, early childhood education, agriculture and many major investments. We are committed to establish a stable channel for the cultivation of Human Resources in the industry.
- AMEC has been approved by the Chinese government—Hanban as the HSK/YCT/BCT Chinese formal testing centre. AMEC is also the first educational centre in Australia who brings Chinese courses into local schools. Our Australian counterparts who can offer Chinese teaching positions have had cultural exchanges with the HSK centre in China and have offered internship opportunities for students majoring in Education from Hong Kong and for students majoring in Language from Kansai University in Japan.
- Engaging in the collaborative project between Rich & Force City Huanghe Primary School and John Paul College, as well as organising English competency examination.
- Selected as Finalist for the 2018 Hong Kong Australian Business Association (HKABA QLD Chapter) Business Awards
- Winner of 2017 Lord Mayor Multicultural Entrepreneur of the year
- Top Agent Awards of James Cook University Brisbane
- Top Agent Awards of Harvest Education Technical College (HETC)
- Top Agent Award of National Institute of Education and Technology (NIET)
Strengths of AMEC:
- AMEC holds occupational licences in educational training, immigration visa, real estate property and financial investment.
- AMEC has recruited outstanding talents via the international pathway since our establishment. A strong network of people and a pool of talents contribute to the success of AMEC.
Testimony & Award
Partners & Affiliates
Providing Quality Service & Accurate Migration Pathways to Match Your Needs
Brisbane Head Office
Suite 7/ No 3 Zamia St,Sunnybank QLD 4109
Phone: +617 3323 3168
2F-3, No. 163, Sec 1,Keelung Rd, Xinyi Dist.,Taipei, 110, Taiwan 11070
Phone: +886 2 2766 1388
Mobile: +886 9 0538 1058
Partner Office in Hong Kong
Rm B, 11F Hart Ave,Tsim Sha Tsui,Kowloon, Hong Kong
Mobile: +852 9153 6899
Xi’an Partner Project School
Rich & Force City Huanghe International Primary School Education Co-operation project with John Paul College, Australia
Phone:+86 1533 9119 323
Partner Office in Beijing
Room 229, Towercrest Plaza, Tian Ze Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Phone:+86 400 013 1417
Partner Office in South Australia (Adelaide)
Level 6, 121 King William St, Adelaide SA 5000
Phone:+61 406 288 880