Australian Multicultural Education Centre (AMEC) Pty Ltd established since 2005
AMEC initiated its business from introducing overseas students to come to Australia for their higher educations. The business since took on with variety related services including accounting, legal and student settling services. AMEC has successfully assist more than 28,000 overseas students from over 26 countries to study in Australia.
We aim to provide quality services and accurate education application pathways to match your needs. Over the years, we’ve achieved many and the numbers below demonstrate our confidence:
- Selected as Finalist for the 2018 Hong Kong Australian Business Association (HKABA QLD Chapter) Business Awards
- Winner of 2017 Lord Mayor Multicultural Entrepreneur of the year
- Top Agent Awards of James Cook University Brisbane
- Top Agent Award of National Institute of Education and Technology (NIET)
- Silver Agent Award of Griffith University 2020 and 2021
Strengths of AMEC:
- AMEC holds occupational licences in educational training, real estate property and financial investment.
- AMEC has recruited outstanding talents via the international pathway since our establishment. A strong network of people and a pool of talents contribute to the success of AMEC.
AMEC is built bit by bit from each of the overseas students and immigrant clients with different background stories. This is our well-known reputation in the region. The achievement of every Australian Winner is the value of our hard pursuit of career.
Awards, Memberships & Certifications
Reg. QEAC: G191
Master of Migration Law
Member of ACPET
Member of CCIQ
Certified Award Agent of British Council Training Suite GAL/24167
Australian Justice of the Peace
The role of the Justice of the Peace (JP) is to act as an independent and objective witness to documents people use for official or legal purposes. JPs can serve different roles in different jurisdictions. Generally JPs.
- Witness oaths or affidavits
- Take statutory declarations and affirmations
- Witness signatures
- Attest the execution of a document
- Certify a true copy of an original document
Most states include a search to find a JP near you and information on how to become a JP. Select your state or territory for specific information.
Member of CCIQ
The Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland is the voice of business across our state, standing up for people who own and run a private enterprise. As Queensland’s peak representative body, we’re here to ensure your voice is heard.When you need someone on your side, look no further than the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland (CCIQ). As Queensland’s peak representative body, we’re here to ensure your voice is heard.CCIQ believes in helping Queensland businesses get their point of view out and get the results they deserve. Whether that is representing you when engaging with local and state government ministers or the media regarding policies, identifying things that affect you and finding an appropriate solution, understanding whatever hardship your business is going through or lobbying on your behalf, we can help.Our advocacy team works hard to understand what Queensland businesses want and how they can get there. We follow the progress of the government in addressing issues and strive to push your case forward. With an enviable reputation for hard work and positive results, at CCIQ you can get what your business needs.For more information about our Advocacy services or for expert business advice, click any of the links below or find a firm near you by visiting out Contact page.
Member of ACPET
National industry association for independent providers of post-compulsory education and training, for Australian and international students:
- Higher Education
- Vocational Education and Training
- English Language Courses
- Senior Secondary Studies
- Foundation Studies
Click here to read more.
James Cook University Top Agent Award
Whether you are a student looking for the best courses and universities in Australia or a professional in search of better career opportunities, it is natural to be perplexed about several factors. Visa processing and other hassles associated with immigration may be the reason for your anxiety. If these factors are disturbing you, you must not despair. There are few good consultancies which can take away from the stress that you experience. AMEC will help you with course selection, university selection, student Visa processing, tips on getting acclimatised to Australia and other helpful things as we are the top agent on the award list. If you are a professional looking for better career opportunities, our Registered MARN migration agents can help you with immigration related issues like faster Visa processing and other documentation.
- When you avail the services from reputed educational and immigration consultants, you save a lot of time and resources.
- You can use the time and resource, thus saved, for other important purposes.
- Other benefit that you reap is that you are able to take right decisions about course selection.
- The consultants offer valuable information about the colleges and the courses in Australia.
You may be busy in your exams and other activities when you have to apply for Australian Universities. Rather than wasting your time in doing research yourself, it is recommended that you ask the experts who will provide you with accurate and detailed information about the courses and the colleges offering those courses.
Appreciation from Asia American International Academy
Silver Agent Award of Griffith university
Letter from the local MP
Thank you letter from Premier of Queensland
Thank you letter from Queensland Government