Why the Bond University?
- For the 12th consecutive year, Bond University was awarded more 5-star ratings in the student experience category than any other university in Australia, according to the 2018 Good Universities Guide. Additionally, more than 90 per cent of students rated their educational experience at Bond University as positive, well above the national average of 80 per cent, in the latest undergraduate Student Experience Survey, released by the Department of Education on its Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) website.
- On the global stage, Bond University has been listed in the prestigious global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education (THE) Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
- Sports teams in national and state-level competitions based at Bond include the Queensland Country team that plays in the National Rugby Championship, the Bond University Breakers rugby club that plays in the Queensland Premier Rugby competition, and the Bond University Bullsharks club that plays in the Queensland Football Association Division 1 (QFA Division 1) competition.
- The Bond University Student Association (colloquially referred to as BUSA) assists with the University’s participation in intervarsity sport on a regional and national level. Bond University was named the overall champions at the 2011 Northern University Games (NUG) in July 2011. It was named Australian University Sport Per Capita Champions at the Australian University Games in 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017.
At a glance
- Bond University is Australia’s leading independent, not-for-profit university, located on the stunning Gold Coast, Queensland. Bond offers a personalised academic environment that prepares students for success in their future careers, goals and endeavours.
- Bond students learn in world-class facilities from world-renowned academics in smaller class sizes that allow our academics to be mentors, not just teachers. In addition, students at Bond are prepared for the global workforce by gaining international experience during their degrees, inside and outside of the classroom.
- Bond programs take a worldview on teaching, and students have international opportunities from clinical placements in the Solomon Islands to Model UN competitions in Japan. By undertaking three semesters per year instead of the traditional two, students complete their degrees earlier than their peers from other universities, both in Australia and worldwide. A degree from Bond is not only an investment in your future; it’s an investment in lifelong friendships, once-in-a-lifetime experiences and worldwide connections.
Let’s explore the campus!
- The Bond University campus features a series of Faculty sandstone buildings centred around man-made Lake Orr. The campus was conceived and developed by master planner Daryl Jackson of Jackson Architecture with significant input from Queensland architect Robin Gibson. The signature arch building was designed by Japanese architect Arata Isozaki.
- Students at Bond University have access to a number of academic, technological and recreational facilities.
Faculty of Business
- Actuarial Science
- Digital Business
- Hotel & Tourism Management
- International Business
- Sport Management
Faculty of Law
- Legal Research and Reasoning
- Legal Writing and drafting
- Dispute Resolution and Collaboration
- Oral Communication and Advocacy
- Legal Ethics and Professionalism
- Appealing a trial judgment in one of our moot courtrooms
- Leading a negotiation
- Undertaking a client interview
- CORE11-001 Critical Thinking and Communication (CORE 1)
- CORE11-002 Collaboration, Teams and Leadership (CORE 2)
- CORE11-003 Responsibility, Integrity and Civic Discourse (CORE 3)
- Beyond Bond
Faculty of Health Science & Medicine
- Biomedical Science
- Exercise and Sports Performance
- Exercise and Sports Science
- Health Sciences
- Healthcare Innovations
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Occupational Therapy
Faculty of Society & Design
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Communication and Creative Media
- International Relations and Humanities
- Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling
14 University Drive, Robina, Queensland, QLD 4226, Australia
因應智慧城市趨勢發展, 全球關注的淨零減碳工作刻不容緩, 互聯網將科技緊緊聯繫著我們, 跨洋過海, 即將到來的2023台北高雄「智慧城市展」吸引國際智慧城市前來參訪, 台灣是科技島, 世界正在看台灣。我們特別邀請澳洲昆士蘭商務局Trade & Investment Queensland, 於2023年3月27日, 參與【昆士蘭之夜】與台灣能源、關鍵材料及農業科技GTI們一同切磋及用餐, 引領盼望, 交流連結! 此次昆士蘭之夜我們很榮幸邀請到Bundaberg市長 John Dempsey, Scenic Rim市長 Gregory Christensen, Gladstone市長 Matt Burnett, 及Redlands副市長 Julie Talty一起共進晚宴…more