Charles Darwin University
Why the Charles Darwin University?
A dual-sector university
- Charles Darwin University (CDU) is a dual-sector university, which means you will find the right study pathway for you, from Vocational Education and Training (VET) and undergraduate courses to postgraduate and higher degrees by research.
- Not sure if you are ready for study or don’t meet the entry requirements? We also offer free enabling courses to help you build your confidence and get started.
A leader in Indigenous education
- Each year CDU teaches over 4,000 Indigenous students in over 150 locations across the NT.
- CDU is committed to being a leader among Australian universities to Indigenous participation and relevance in its Strategic Plan. By implication, it significantly contributes to the social, cultural and economic well-being of Indigenous people and communities in the Northern Territory and beyond.
Flexibility and support to study your way
- At CDU, you will benefit from our ability to offer smaller class sizes and a low student-to-teacher ratio of about one teacher to every 15-20 students.
- If you’re a domestic student, you’ll have the flexibility to study online or on campus. In addition, most of our courses are offered both full time and part-time, meaning you’ll have the flexibility to fit study around your work and family commitments.
- As an international student, you will have to study full time and on-campus. Still, with 11 campuses and centres located around Australia, you could be studying in tropical Darwin, the outback of Alice Springs or in one of our more famous cities – Sydney.
A leader in research
- CDU is a member of Australia’s Innovative Research Universities network, which also includes Flinders University, Griffith University, James Cook University, La Trobe University and Murdoch University,
- The network brings together all six members’ direct knowledge, capabilities, and resources to enhance higher education outcomes.
Joint ventures and partnerships
CDU has relationships with universities and organisations at home and around the world, including partnerships with many nationally funded Co-operative Research Centres (CRCs), which focus on:
- Aboriginal health,
- desert knowledge,
- national plant biosecurity, and
- sustainable tourism.
Let’s explore our campus!
Casuarina – Larrakia country: Ellengowan Drive, Casuarina, NT 0810
Palmerston – Larrakia country: 80 University Avenue, Palmerston, NT 0830
Katherine – Jawoyn country: Lot 5626 (16km North of Katherine), Stuart Hwy, Katherine, NT 0850
Alice Springs – Arrernte country: 10 Grevillea Drive, Alice Springs, NT 0871
Sydney – Gadigal country: Level 10, 815 George Street, Haymarket, NSW 2000
因應智慧城市趨勢發展, 全球關注的淨零減碳工作刻不容緩, 互聯網將科技緊緊聯繫著我們, 跨洋過海, 即將到來的2023台北高雄「智慧城市展」吸引國際智慧城市前來參訪, 台灣是科技島, 世界正在看台灣。我們特別邀請澳洲昆士蘭商務局Trade & Investment Queensland, 於2023年3月27日, 參與【昆士蘭之夜】與台灣能源、關鍵材料及農業科技GTI們一同切磋及用餐, 引領盼望, 交流連結! 此次昆士蘭之夜我們很榮幸邀請到Bundaberg市長 John Dempsey, Scenic Rim市長 Gregory Christensen, Gladstone市長 Matt Burnett, 及Redlands副市長 Julie Talty一起共進晚宴…more