At Griffith, we believe in, strive for and celebrate the Remarkable
- The remarkable people who better our world, the remarkable experiences that transform people and communities, and the remarkable contributions that change the future forever.
- Since we started teaching over 40 years ago, we’ve been deeply connected to the Asian region, socially conscious and environmentally aware, an integral part of the community and heavily industry focused.
- Our teaching and research spans six campuses in South East Queensland and all disciplines, while our network of more than 200,000 graduates extends around the world.
Griffith’s range of degrees are fundamentally informed by industry, providing students the resources and opportunities to be exposed to the kinds of experiences they are likely to encounter in their work life. Several of the University’s degrees offer students the chance to take up work placements, internships, field trips and other work-integrated learning opportunities as part of their education, helping them to develop and apply the knowledge they gain in the classroom in practical settings relevant to their career.
- Conducting impactful, socially relevant research is central to Griffith’s values and success, with more than 30 research centres and institutes hosted at its campuses.
- Behind Griffith’s frequently groundbreaking output are researchers working out of internationally recognised units such as the Griffith Institute for Drug Discovery (GRIDD), the Australian Rivers Institute (ARI), the Cities Research Institute (CRI), the Griffith Asia Institute (GAI) and the Menzies Health Institute Queensland (MHIQ), among others.
- Griffith works across disciplines, in partnerships and across countries to bring together the right teams to answer the big questions of today and tomorrow. Areas of strategic focus for research include:
- Climate change adaptation
- Water science, criminology
- Health and chronic diseases
- Drug discovery
- Quantum physics
- Sustainable tourism
- Architecture, construction and planning
- Business and government
- Criminology and law
- Engineering, IT and aviation
- Humanities, languages and social science
- Medicine, dentistry and health
- Music and performing arts
- Science and environment
- Visual and creative arts
Pathway to Griffith University
- Griffith English Language Institute – The Griffith English Language Institute has provided internationally recognised English language programs for 30 years, with a focus on preparing students for admission into Griffith University programs.
- Associate Degree – Direct entry
- Associate Degree – Enrolment Progression from Diploma
- Diploma Extended
Masters Qualifying Program
- Gold Coast – Parklands DrSouthport QLD4222: Located within walking distance of Southport’s cutting-edge Health and Knowledge Precinct—including the Gold Coast University Hospital—our world-class Gold Coast campus is home to 21,000 students. As our largest campus, teaching and research span almost all study areas, with a strong focus on medicine, dentistry and health.
- Brisbane – 226 Grey StSouth Bank, Qld4101: Located in Brisbane’s picturesque South Bank Parklands, the campus encompasses the Queensland College of Art, the Queensland Conservatorium, Griffith Graduate Centre and the Griffith Film School, with a population of 3,400 students.
- Logan – 68 University DrMeadowbrook QLD4131: Renowned as a national showcase of social inclusion in higher education, Griffith University Logan puts people first and foremost, with a strong focus on community health, education and business.