Queensland University of Technology
Why the Queensland University of Technology?
At a glance
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is one of Australia’s leading universities with a truly global outlook and focus on providing students with practical, relevant skills they can apply in the real world.
- QUT offers hundreds of undergraduate and postgraduate study options that include extensive research programs. Our leading academics, state-of the-art-teaching facilities and a focussed approach to learning delivers real-world outcomes for students and graduates.
- Our 7000 staff and 50,000 students come from many different cultural and religious backgrounds, including international students from over 140 countries.
The reasons you should choose QUT
- Practical learning
Our courses are built around practical experience and hands-on learning, which means that you’ll build the confidence to succeed in your future career.
- Workplace experience
Real-world experience can make all the difference to your graduate outcomes. So we’ll integrate work experience into your course, letting you make strong connections with industry leaders.
- International opportunities
Ready to take on the world? Studying at QUT will give you heaps of opportunities to take your study global, including student exchange, international partnerships and exciting study tours.
- Transdisciplinary and transformative researchWe tackle some of the biggest questions facing the planet by combining different disciplines and capabilities. We offer best practices and a transformative learning environment that enables students to advance their research skills, translate them into broader work environments and engage with industry and innovation to deliver real-world impact.
QUT also leads nine university research and training centres, including the ARC Industrial Transformation Training Centre in Additive Biomanufacturing, ARC Centre of Excellence for the Digital Child and the ARC Centre of Excellence for Robotic Vision.
Our research strengths and priorities include:
- biomedical engineering, to deliver better health in our lifetime
- data science, to use that data to benefit our world
- digital media, for a flourishing digital society
- education, for better outcomes
- health outcomes, systems and services, practical insights to enable effective change
- materials science – curiosity-driven research
- plant and industrial biotechnology, to help feed the world sustainably
- robotics and computer vision to benefit and inspire society
Join the next generation of innovators and become a leader in high-impact, real-world research fields. Find out more about QUT research.
- We’re invested in your future.QUT is constantly investing in technology and learning facilities for students. QUT accommodates an internationally and nationally awarded Science and Engineering Centre, which incorporates one of the world’s largest and most advanced digital interactive learning and display spaces, the Cube. In addition, the new Education Precinct, opened in 2019, provides technology-equipped teaching spaces and features the only digital display of its type in the world, the Sphere.
An $80 million investment saw a major expansion of the Creative Industries Precinct, designed to shine a light on the creative process. The precinct houses purpose-built teaching and learning spaces that make the creative process more visible, with windows and viewing panels allowing anyone to watch the work as it happens.
Let’s explore the campus!
Pathways to QUT
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- PhDs and research degrees
- Professional and executive education
- In 2020 QUT was ranked 14th (making it the highest-ranked university in Australia) in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings, which showcases young universities that have achieved great successes in research and teaching.
- QUT has the first business school in Australia to achieve triple international accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA), a distinction held by less than 1% of business schools worldwide.
2 George Street, Brisbane, Queensland, QLD 4000, Australia
因應智慧城市趨勢發展, 全球關注的淨零減碳工作刻不容緩, 互聯網將科技緊緊聯繫著我們, 跨洋過海, 即將到來的2023台北高雄「智慧城市展」吸引國際智慧城市前來參訪, 台灣是科技島, 世界正在看台灣。我們特別邀請澳洲昆士蘭商務局Trade & Investment Queensland, 於2023年3月27日, 參與【昆士蘭之夜】與台灣能源、關鍵材料及農業科技GTI們一同切磋及用餐, 引領盼望, 交流連結! 此次昆士蘭之夜我們很榮幸邀請到Bundaberg市長 John Dempsey, Scenic Rim市長 Gregory Christensen, Gladstone市長 Matt Burnett, 及Redlands副市長 Julie Talty一起共進晚宴…more