Medical Program Enrolment for all G8 Uni in Aus
– Biomedical Foundation Program
– Scholarships for Excellent Students
Stay on top of learning
at any time
AMEC & BSMQ
Winner of 2017 Lord Mayor’s
for Business Entrepreneur
of the Year
Why Choose Us?
Established in 2004, Australian Multicultural Education Centre (AMEC) set out to provide quality services and academic pathways to match the needs of overseas students from various cultural backgrounds desiring to further their studies in Australia. While committed to continuing this, AMEC has decided to add to its mission focus.
We provide exceptional services in the sector of education, business affairs and investments. With the combination of a professional, innovative team and creative business methods, AMEC has won various educational and cultural awards and has been successfully engaging in collaborative projects with educational institutions. As a leading business in the industry, AMEC now seeks to align itself with the Australian Government’s new -world agenda by creating opportunities in high-tech, bio-tech and medical fields, as well as, early childhood education, agriculture and many major investments. We are committed to establish a stable channel for the cultivation of Human Resources in the industry.
Advance Education, Advance Culture - in 2019, the Founder, Ms Yvonne Chu would like take this opportunity to thank all support globally. As we have achieved and offered into a new milestone by establishing and supporting a Charity, Chinese Culture Research Association Inc. (Reg. Charity of Australian Charity and Not-for-Profit Commission, ACNC). The entity will facilitate in building and improving our Chinese Community School.Major Achievements:
- We are first in providing study tour in Australia with the theme focuses on S.T.E.M. and Artificial Intelligence. This project was awarded by Australian Education Institutions and Commerce Department with support.
- AMEC has been approved by the Chinese government—Hanban as the HSK/YCT/BCT Chinese formal testing centre. Our Australian counterparts who can offer Chinese teaching positions have had cultural exchanges with the HSK centre in China and have offered internship opportunities for students majoring in Education from Hong Kong and for students majoring in Language from Kansai University in Japan.
- Engaging in the collaborative project between Rich & Force City Huanghe Primary School and John Paul College, as well as organising English competency examination.
- Selected as Finalist for the 2018 Hong Kong Australian Business Association (HKABA QLD Chapter) Business Awards
- Winner of 2017 Lord Mayor Multicultural Entrepreneur of the year
- Top Agent Awards of James Cook University Brisbane
- Top Agent Award of National Institute of Education and Technology (NIET)
- AMEC holds occupational licences in educational training, real estate property and financial investment.
- AMEC has recruited outstanding talents via the international pathway since our establishment. A strong network of people and a pool of talents contribute to the success of AMEC.
This event is fully booked,
Testimony & Award