Acsenda School of Management
Acsenda School of Management is a private postsecondary institution located in the vibrant business district of Vancouver, offering competitive undergraduate degrees in both business administration and hospitality management.
Situated inside one of the most prestigious buildings in the city, Acsenda is an institution that emphasises an international business focus, a diverse learning environment and small class sizes.
With students from over 43 different countries, Acsenda prioritises the global job market at large, proudly relying on a learning philosophy that prepares students for the international business climate.
Acsenda, unlike other institutions, incorporates certification processes into the learning curriculum. This means that Acsenda students will graduate with the necessary credentials and documentation to pursue the career of their dreams.
At a glance
- Acsenda offers two undergraduate programs: Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Hospitality Management. The Bachelor of Business Administration program includes options for several concentrations, including international business management, marketing management, human resource management, accounting and a general management option. The Bachelor of Hospitality Management program, on the other hand, integrates business courses with international internships in the hospitality industry to prepare graduates for successful careers in management.
- Small classes, individual attention and a community that cares plus continuous intake and a connected, global classroom make Acsenda a preferred choice.
- You may take courses year-round or take a break in a season that suits your needs. With our semester system, it is possible to complete a four-year degree in 2.5 to 3 years.
- You will study with students from all over the world. Our faculty bring a variety of cultural and business experiences in the classroom.
- Regular events are organised to help students foster important global friendships and networks
- Acsenda’s Alumni Association is a global network of professionals actively helping each other succeed in the global job market.
- Nearly 95% of students say their degree has prepared them for their preferred job or career path and 92% believe their degree was a good investment.
- Location: 666 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
因應智慧城市趨勢發展, 全球關注的淨零減碳工作刻不容緩, 互聯網將科技緊緊聯繫著我們, 跨洋過海, 即將到來的2023台北高雄「智慧城市展」吸引國際智慧城市前來參訪, 台灣是科技島, 世界正在看台灣。我們特別邀請澳洲昆士蘭商務局Trade & Investment Queensland, 於2023年3月27日, 參與【昆士蘭之夜】與台灣能源、關鍵材料及農業科技GTI們一同切磋及用餐, 引領盼望, 交流連結! 此次昆士蘭之夜我們很榮幸邀請到Bundaberg市長 John Dempsey, Scenic Rim市長 Gregory Christensen, Gladstone市長 Matt Burnett, 及Redlands副市長 Julie Talty一起共進晚宴…more