Kingston University London
Why choose Kingston University London?
Work experience integrated into degrees.
Kingston University is known for its career-focused courses, excellent teaching quality and entrepreneurial graduates. The University is one of four UK business schools to receive EPAS accreditation in 2017.
Based on the banks of the River Thames, Kingston University is the safest university in the UK’s capital and only 25 minutes from central London.
The University has an excellent reputation for teaching, and many of its courses offer work experience integrated with degree courses. In addition, students can maximise their career potential, whether as an employee or business owner, thanks to the University’s entrepreneurial expertise and links with industry, government and the not-for-profit sector.
International Study Centre programmes:
- International Foundation Year
- International Year One
“The first time I came to Kingston, my English was evil, so I felt so lonely. But after I got to the International Study Centre, I made so many new friends. They come from so many different countries, and we learn together, and we study together, and we progress together.” – Erin from China. Studied International Year One – Business and Management Graduated to Marketing Management BA (Hons)
- Kingston University is ranked in the UK’s top 40 in the 2021 Guardian University Guide*
- Top in the UK for design and crafts*, which covers creative and cultural industries, graphic design, interior design, illustration, animation and product and furniture design
- Third in the UK and top in London for education, fashion and textiles*
- Seventh in the UK and top in London for pharmacy and pharmacology, sports science and journalism, publishing and public relations*
- Top in London for biosciences*
- Top in London for nursing and midwifery, run jointly with St George’s, University of London*
- Kingston School of Art’s fashion degree among best in the world in Business of Fashion listings
- We have 13,105 home/European students and 3,680 overseas students from more than 140 countries.
- 95% of our graduates are in work or further study six months after of graduating.***
- 60% of the University’s research submission was rated as world-leading or internationally excellent in REF 2014.
Location – 55-59 Penrhyn Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE UK