Royal Holloway, University of London
Why choose Royal Holloway, University of London?
Royal Holloway, University of London, is ranked in the top 200 universities in the world. Our students are some of the most satisfied with a National Student Survey score of 88 per cent, placing us top among the University of London institutions and the larger London-based universities.
Outstanding campus with a brilliant location
Our campus is one of the world’s most beautiful, with everything you need right on your doorstep. Our teaching spaces, high-quality accommodation, sports centre, cafés and bars are all set in 135 acres of parkland and forest.
Our range of facilities includes the spectacular Founder’s Building, a modern lecture theatre complex called the Windsor Building, the Students’ Union, academic spaces, halls of residence as well as all the amenities you expect from a top-class university. We also have a new Library and Student Services Centre, which opened in September 2017. Hear what our students think of the Davison Building.
The International Study Centre provides academic tuition and language support for international students who do not yet reach the requirements for direct entry to a Royal Holloway undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students will be introduced to the teaching style at the International Study Centre that they will continue with when they progress onto their degree. Students will experience small-group and individual tutorials, seminar-style classes and larger-group lectures whilst studying one of the following programmes:
1. International Foundation Year
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Management and Economics
2. International Year One
- Business and Management
- Computer Science
- Electronic Engineering
3. Pre-Masters Programme
- Business and Management
- Computer Science and Electronic Engineering
- Social Sciences
4. The International Study Centre staff work closely with students to choose their degree programme, advising on academic requirements, career opportunities and suitable subjects to achieve their goals.
5. The International Study Centre also offers an English Language Preparation or English for Pre-Masters courses for students whose English language level falls below the entry requirement for their undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
- Top 20 in the UK (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020)
Location – Egham Hill, Egham TW20 0EX UK
- Royal Holloway is situated on a beautiful campus located just 40 minutes from London, giving international students the benefits of out-of-town living. At the same time, they study for an internationally recognised University of London degree.
因應智慧城市趨勢發展, 全球關注的淨零減碳工作刻不容緩, 互聯網將科技緊緊聯繫著我們, 跨洋過海, 即將到來的2023台北高雄「智慧城市展」吸引國際智慧城市前來參訪, 台灣是科技島, 世界正在看台灣。我們特別邀請澳洲昆士蘭商務局Trade & Investment Queensland, 於2023年3月27日, 參與【昆士蘭之夜】與台灣能源、關鍵材料及農業科技GTI們一同切磋及用餐, 引領盼望, 交流連結! 此次昆士蘭之夜我們很榮幸邀請到Bundaberg市長 John Dempsey, Scenic Rim市長 Gregory Christensen, Gladstone市長 Matt Burnett, 及Redlands副市長 Julie Talty一起共進晚宴…more