Why Deakin College (Australia)?
- Guaranteed pathways: Studying at Deakin College can provide you with a direct guaranteed pathway into the Deakin degree of your dreams.
- Study on Campus: Start studying in a supported campus environment straight away. Then, when you transfer into your degree, you’ll already feel at home.
- Fast-track your degree: After completing your studies at Deakin College, you could move straight into the second year of your chosen degree.
The institute was established in September 1996 on Deakin University‘s Toorak Campus. At the time, it was recognised to provide access to post-secondary education for both Australian and international students who did not qualify for direct entry into university but who, in the right circumstances, had the capacity and motivation to complete a degree program.
- Deakin College offers:
- innovative teaching and learning
- a positive student experience
- engagement with digital
- learning technologies.
- We’re Deakin’s preferred pathway provider with guaranteed entry into the second year of the bachelor degree.
- Deakin College provides the Foundation Program, which is equivalent to year 12, and university-level diplomas in business, commerce, communication, construction management, design, engineering, film, television and animation, health sciences, information technology, and science.
- The institute offers a pathway to Deakin University for students who do not meet the entry requirements for Deakin University’s courses or as a bridge between previous studies and university. All courses are conducted on Deakin University campuses at either the Melbourne Burwood, Geelong Waterfront or Geelong Waurn Ponds. Intakes are available three times each year (March, June and October).
- The Diploma courses consist of 8 units equivalent to the first year of the Deakin University undergraduate degree. This means that once students complete the Diploma and meet all requirements, they move into the second year of the relevant university degree at Deakin University.
- The Masters Qualifying Program offered from 2008 to international students is a non-award program designed to provide a pathway to Deakin University’s master’s programs in business.
At Deakin College, we recognise the importance of meeting both your academic and personal needs. Therefore, we offer a range of services and facilities to make your time at Deakin College as enjoyable as possible. Our qualified staff will also support you as you adjust to studying in a new environment.
Why Deakin University?
- #1 University for Skills Development in Victoria: Gain the practical skills and know-how that employers want. From our $55 million engineering training facility to our dedicated studios and hi-tech equipment for the creative arts, gain expertise in our state-of-the-art facilities to become one of our highly sought-after graduates.
- Close Industry Connections: Courses matched to current industry practice; a well-recognised qualification that stands out to employers; work placements, internships and study abroad opportunities so that you graduate work-ready.
- World-Class Education: We have been awarded a five-star rating by the prestigious university ranking organisation, Quacquarelli Symonds (QS). We are leading the way in a broad range of areas, praised for our cutting-edge facilities and internationally renowned for our research and teaching. – Academic Ranking of World Universities 2018
- Wide Study Choice:
- Placed at 231, we’re ranked in the top 1% of universities globally by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020. This rating indicates world-class facilities, research and teaching, as well as employability, innovation and inclusiveness.
- Students Satisfaction: For 11 consecutive years our undergraduate students have been the most satisfied students of all Victorian universities (Australian Graduate Survey 2010–2015, Graduate Outcomes Survey 2016–2020 (GOS), Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT)).
Deakin College is a pathway program for prospective Deakin University students. Classes are held on three Deakin campuses:
- Melbourne Burwood
- Geelong Waterfront
- Geelong Waurn Ponds
因應智慧城市趨勢發展, 全球關注的淨零減碳工作刻不容緩, 互聯網將科技緊緊聯繫著我們, 跨洋過海, 即將到來的2023台北高雄「智慧城市展」吸引國際智慧城市前來參訪, 台灣是科技島, 世界正在看台灣。我們特別邀請澳洲昆士蘭商務局Trade & Investment Queensland, 於2023年3月27日, 參與【昆士蘭之夜】與台灣能源、關鍵材料及農業科技GTI們一同切磋及用餐, 引領盼望, 交流連結! 此次昆士蘭之夜我們很榮幸邀請到Bundaberg市長 John Dempsey, Scenic Rim市長 Gregory Christensen, Gladstone市長 Matt Burnett, 及Redlands副市長 Julie Talty一起共進晚宴…more