La Trobe University
Why La Trobe University (Australia)?
- We have been one of Australia’s pioneering universities for more than 50 years. In 1967, 552 students enrolled at La Trobe University, the third university to open in Victoria, which has grown to accommodate more than 36,000 students, with over 7,000 international students from 110 countries.
- We now have a network of campuses, with over 28,000 students at our Melbourne Campus and over 7,500 at our campuses in Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Melbourne City (Collins Street), Shepparton and Sydney.
Explore the Campus
- The main campus is located in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora, occupying over 600 acres. There are two other major campuses in Bendigo and Albury-Wondonga and two smaller regional campuses located in Mildura and Shepparton and a final city campus in Melbourne’s CBD.
- The university provides undergraduate, postgraduate, research, English and pathway courses across it’s two colleges: arts, social science and commerce; and science, health and engineering. Within these two colleges, students can study a variety of courses including business, law, life sciences, rural health and public health among others.
- The university offers Work Integrated Learning which aims to help students build their professional experience and develop workplace skills.
Explore the Campus
Pathway to La Trobe University
- Undergraduate Pathway – International students who complete our Foundation programs can enter the first year of a chosen degree at the university. We offer three different streams to choose from.
- Postgraduate Pathway – La Trobe University’s Postgraduate Enabling Program (PEP) provides a pathway into a range of La Trobe Master’s courses for students who may not have the academic and/or English requirements to gain direct entry. PEP is a La Trobe University program, which will be delivered by La Trobe College Australia in Melbourne and Sydney. This program leads to all Master’s courses offered at the Sydney Campus and fifteen Master’s courses in Melbourne.
Throughout your time at La Trobe, you’re always welcome to seek advice, information and support from the International Student Services (ISS) team. We can help you with academic, social, financial, cultural, and pretty much any issue you may encounter. It’s important to seek help early if you experience any difficulties.
- Melbourne – Plenty Road, Bundoora, Melbourne VIC3086
- City – Levels 2, 3 and 20, 360 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Sydney – 255 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
- Bendigo – Edwards Road, Flora Hill, Bendigo VIC 3550
- Shepparton – 210 Fryers Street, Shepparton VIC 3262
- Albury-Wodonga – University Drive, Wodonga VIC 3689
- Mildura – 471 Benetook Avenue, Mildura VIC 3500