Edith Cowan College (ECC)
Why Edith Cowan College (Australia)?
Alternative pathway into Edith Cowan University’s undergraduate degrees.
- Fast-track your university pathway into one of Australia’s best institutions.
- Complete your Bachelor degree in 2 years (*some conditions apply, e.g. Nursing and Engineering pathway).
- More individualised classroom interaction means you get more personalised attention from lecturers.
- Fantastic locations with some of the most modern and up-to-date facilities on-campus.
- Edith Cowan College provides you with a solid foundation to a degree that enables you to be job-ready and career-focused.
- Since 1994, we have been known as PIBT, and in that time, more than 8,000 students have successfully progressed to degree programs at Edith Cowan University. Your pathway to Edith Cowan University starts now at Edith Cowan College.
- ECC students have access to the many facilities available on the university campus, in addition to those offered by ECC. The facilities available to students include:
- Computer labs equipped with the latest technology
- Science lab equipped for biology, chemistry, physics and electrical classes
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the university campus
- Recently renovated ECU Library
- Spacious modern classrooms with state-of-the-art multimedia facilities
- Access to food outlets including cafeteria, alfresco coffee shops and bar
- Transport direct to the campus (free CAT bus to Joondalup campus)
- Access to ECU sports centre and ECC social activities
- ECU Medical Centre
- Student counsellor on campus
- 24-hour campus security
- Student Village
Package Offer (International Students Only): If you plan to continue your studies at Edith Cowan University, Edith Cowan College (ECC) can package your ECC and ECU courses together.
Pathway to Edith Cowan University
- Edith Cowan University (ECU) is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman. It’s also one of the world’s best young universities under 50 years old. But being young has never stopped ECU from making its mark on the higher education landscape.
- ECU is situated in Western Australia, with more than 30,000 students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, approximately 6,000 international students originating from over 100 countries outside Australia.
- ECU was granted university status in 1991 and was formed from an amalgamation of teachers’ colleges with a history dating back to 1902 when the Claremont Teachers College was established, making ECU the modern descendant of the first institution of higher education in Western Australia.
- Whether you’re an Australian or international student, you’ll benefit from ECU’s long and successful partnership with ECC through our established academic and English entry pathways.
- ECU provides the ideal learning environment for people who want to make a difference in the world. Our industry-relevant courses, supportive study environment and world-class facilities enable ECU students to become truly world-ready.
- ECU courses are developed in consultation with industry, and teaching staff have extensive industry experience and networks. It’s why ECU students can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicums and networking events as part of their studies.
- This approach has been recognised through 5-star ratings for teaching quality for fourteen years in a row in the Good Universities Guide.
- For an amazing fourteen years in a row, the university’s teaching quality has been rated 5-stars by graduates in the annual Good Universities Guide (2008-2021).
- We’ve also been ranked Australia’s best public university for undergraduate teaching quality and skills development for five straight years, according to the government’s annual QILT (Quality Indicators for Teaching and Learning) survey.
Edith Cowan College at ECU Mt Lawley campus – Edith Cowan University, Building 10, 2 Bradford Street Mount Lawley WA 6050
Edith Cowan College at ECU Joondalup campus – Edith Cowan University, Building 80, Joondalup Campus West, 10 Injune Way
Joondalup WA 6027
因應智慧城市趨勢發展, 全球關注的淨零減碳工作刻不容緩, 互聯網將科技緊緊聯繫著我們, 跨洋過海, 即將到來的2023台北高雄「智慧城市展」吸引國際智慧城市前來參訪, 台灣是科技島, 世界正在看台灣。我們特別邀請澳洲昆士蘭商務局Trade & Investment Queensland, 於2023年3月27日, 參與【昆士蘭之夜】與台灣能源、關鍵材料及農業科技GTI們一同切磋及用餐, 引領盼望, 交流連結! 此次昆士蘭之夜我們很榮幸邀請到Bundaberg市長 John Dempsey, Scenic Rim市長 Gregory Christensen, Gladstone市長 Matt Burnett, 及Redlands副市長 Julie Talty一起共進晚宴…more