University of New South Wales
Why choose University of New South Wales?
1. Our Global Alumni Network
Our alumni community is over 300,000 strong. Our graduates work for global leaders like Google, Penguin, Ernst & Young, PayPal, Rio Tinto, HSBC, NASA and Oxfam. They also go on to found groundbreaking start-ups. So when you join UNSW, our network becomes your network.
2. Research for a Better Future
UNSW’s research community is one of the largest in Australia – it’s made up of people ready to take action and change the world. We are an acknowledged world leader in photovoltaics (solar energy), HIV/AIDS research and quantum computing, and we have an international reputation in many other fields.
3. Culture of Innovation
UNSW’s Michael Crouch Innovation Centre (MCIC) is our innovation hub. It’s a space where students from all faculties can design, experiment and get hands-on experience. Through guidance from visionaries and corporate partners facilitated by the UNSW Innovations team, this is where our students turn their ideas into commercial reality.
4. Connected Globally
We’re connected to over 200 partner universities in 39 countries. Our network creates a global learning environment and a diverse on-campus community. We’re a member of the Group of Eight (Go8) in Australia, the Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU), Universitas 21 (U21), and were the only Australian university selected to join the Global Alliance of Technological Universities (GlobalTech).
Explore Our Campus
At UNSW Sydney, we acknowledge that our students come from diverse cultural backgrounds. Therefore, we have several facilities for different students who have different needs. For example, cafeteria, childcare centre, medical, health and counselling centre, a religious centre, etc. So let’s come and explore.
At a Glance
- UNSW Sydney is one of Australia’s leading universities – we’ve been at the forefront of innovation, research and teaching since 1949. We’re made strong by our diverse community, which includes more than 64,000 students from over 130 countries, world-leading academics, and globally successful alumni.
- We’re committed to pioneering research, and we believe in the power of hands-on experience, preparing our students to lead positive change and succeed in the workplaces of the future.
- That’s why Australia’s top employers prefer graduates from UNSW over any other university.
- Art & Design
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Built Environment
- Business School
- UNSW Canberra at ADFA
High St, Kensington, Sydney, New South Wales, NSW 2052, Australia
因應智慧城市趨勢發展, 全球關注的淨零減碳工作刻不容緩, 互聯網將科技緊緊聯繫著我們, 跨洋過海, 即將到來的2023台北高雄「智慧城市展」吸引國際智慧城市前來參訪, 台灣是科技島, 世界正在看台灣。我們特別邀請澳洲昆士蘭商務局Trade & Investment Queensland, 於2023年3月27日, 參與【昆士蘭之夜】與台灣能源、關鍵材料及農業科技GTI們一同切磋及用餐, 引領盼望, 交流連結! 此次昆士蘭之夜我們很榮幸邀請到Bundaberg市長 John Dempsey, Scenic Rim市長 Gregory Christensen, Gladstone市長 Matt Burnett, 及Redlands副市長 Julie Talty一起共進晚宴…more