Torrens University Australia
Study at Torrens University Australia
At a glance
Torrens University is a private university in Australia. With campuses in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Torrens University became the 33rd university in Australia and the first new university in 20 years. It opened in 2013 and started teaching in 2014 in its headquarters building in the Torrens Building in Adelaide city centre. Admission is through Universities Admissions Centre and South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre based on the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).
Let’s explore the campus!
Pathways to the University of
- The university currently offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Business Administration, Commerce, Education, Global Project Management, Public Health, Design and Digital Media, and Higher Degrees by Research.
- Postgraduate Business courses are delivered through the Chifley Business School at Torrens University Australia imprint. Design faculties include the Media Design School and Billy Blue College of Design.
- Torrens University Australia also runs English language courses.
- Adelaide – was the first location in the country, opening its first campus in the heritage-listed Torrens Building on Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga, in the CBD, in 2013.
- Brisbane – is home to two campuses: the Fortitude Valley Campuses, central to the CBD and within walking distance of Fortitude Valley train station; the Torrens University Language Centre on Bowen Terrace, and the Gotha Street campus.
- Melbourne – plays host to three campuses, two of which are located on Melbourne’s main street, Flinders Street (including the Torrens University Language Centre). The third is located in the inner-city suburb of Fitzroy.
- Sydney/Blue Mountains – There are six campuses in the Sydney region, including five within the CBD. These campuses include the Ultimo campus, The Rocks, Pyrmont, Town Hall, Kent Street (which includes the Torrens University Language Centre), and the Blue Mountains campus on the outskirts of metropolitan Sydney. The Blue Mountains campus is located in the suburb of Leura, adjacent to Katoomba. The campus is home to Torrens University’s Practical Learning Centre, a simulated hotel environment where students learn hotel management as part of their practical development.
- Auckland, New Zealand – The Media Design School is situated in Auckland city centre, spread over several floors in a high-rise building. Each floor is designed to meet the needs of each digital discipline.
因應智慧城市趨勢發展, 全球關注的淨零減碳工作刻不容緩, 互聯網將科技緊緊聯繫著我們, 跨洋過海, 即將到來的2023台北高雄「智慧城市展」吸引國際智慧城市前來參訪, 台灣是科技島, 世界正在看台灣。我們特別邀請澳洲昆士蘭商務局Trade & Investment Queensland, 於2023年3月27日, 參與【昆士蘭之夜】與台灣能源、關鍵材料及農業科技GTI們一同切磋及用餐, 引領盼望, 交流連結! 此次昆士蘭之夜我們很榮幸邀請到Bundaberg市長 John Dempsey, Scenic Rim市長 Gregory Christensen, Gladstone市長 Matt Burnett, 及Redlands副市長 Julie Talty一起共進晚宴…more