Why Griffith College (Australia)?
- At Griffith College, we’ve been empowering students to achieve their dream degrees since 1997.
- At Griffith College, we know you can’t wait to follow your interests, chase your ambitions and reach your potential. That’s why everything we do is geared to getting you through your diploma and onto your degree without any delay.
- Griffith College will give you the confidence and study structure to make rapid progress with small classes and an ultra-supportive learning environment. In most cases, our university-designed programs are worth the same as the first year of your degree – so you can jump straight to the second year of university study. And because our learning environment is geared to helping students transit to university life, you’ll be better prepared for success in your degree.
- We are structured to deliver more than just academic success, placing equal importance on the personal fulfilment of our students. A wide range of social and sports clubs, events and specially-developed support services gives our students the self-confidence to take whatever follows in their stride.
- 1-year diplomas lead directly to the 2nd year of your Griffith University degree
- Fast-track study options allow graduation in just 8 months
- Flexible start dates, with intakes in March, June and October
- Small class sizes allow for more personalised support
- Study at a Griffith University campus for an easy transition
- Graduate college with an internationally recognised, tertiary-level qualification
- Practical, emotional and welfare support services help with all aspects of life
- Clubs and societies connect you with new friends and university peers
- Lecturer Consultation: All Griffith College lecturers and tutors are available for face-to-face student consultation on campus for approximately one hour per week per class. If, while undertaking studies at the College, you experience difficulties with a particular course, you are strongly encouraged to meet with your lecturer/tutor in the first instance during their consultation time.
- Assignment Help: We have academic advisors available throughout the trimester to help you with assignment drafts, research assistance, essay structuring and, writing and referencing assistance. Just make an appointment at reception for a time that suits you.
- Study Skills Workshop: Our academic advisors run a number of information sessions and workshops throughout the trimester to help you to develop study skills such as time management, academic writing skills and examination techniques.
- Learning With Technology: Teaching and learning is constantly evolving and Griffith College is keeping pace by introducing a number of innovative resources in the classroom. Online learning management, video lecture capture and online textbooks are all available. To take advantage of this, you are encouraged to use your own laptop, so plan to bring one with you or purchase one when you arrive.
About Griffith University
- Ranking: In 2021, Griffith has been included for the first time in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings, placing inside the global top 50 overall. The rankings assess universities against the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with Griffith placing 38th out of 1,115 institutions globally in its first appearance on the list.
- Employees Satisfaction: Griffith has been ranked number one in Australia for Nursing and Midwifery, Hospitality and Tourism Management, and Law (including Criminology) in the ShanghaiRanking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2020 released today. The University’s School of Nursing and Midwifery has also ranked second globally, and Hospitality and Tourism Management (#3) and Marine/Ocean Engineering (#8) scored in the top 10 internationally.
- Brisbane (Mount Gravatt) Campus – International Building, Griffith College Level 5, 176 Messines Ridge Rd, Mount Gravatt QLD 4122 Australia
- Gold Coast – G52, Griffith College, 1 Parklands Dr, Southport QLD 4215 Australia