University of Melbourne
Why the University of Melbourne?
Australia’s leading university
- Our distinctive Melbourne experience helps graduates become well-rounded, thoughtful and skilled professionals – making a positive impact across the globe.
- Our research helps solve social, economic and environmental challenges the world is facing today and into the future. We’re tightly connected with our communities, at home and around the globe – a connection that enriches our learning, teaching and research.
The reasons to choose the University of Melbourne
Meet the needs of the world’s rapidly evolving workplace with a strengthened ability to think critically and creatively across disciplines.
Be part of a vibrant community of students, alumni and academics with strong ties to industry, research and leading universities worldwide.
Proven career outcomes
We are internationally recognised for graduate employability with unparalleled industry-integrated learning and networking opportunities to set you up for success.
Learn alongside leading academics, whose research informs our curriculum, with over 100 research centres, galleries and museums on campus.
Let’s explore the campus!
- There is a large library system at the university, with libraries spread across the different campuses and some that cater to specific subjects, such as the Brownless Biomedical Library and the Law Library.
- Several museums and art galleries are located across the university, covering several topics, including medical history, zoological specimens, contemporary art, dental collections, anatomy and pathology.
- There are many student clubs and associations at the University of Melbourne – many of which are associated with faculties and subject disciplines. There is also a diverse range of student communities. There are many sports clubs and teams that students can get involved with, including athletics, badminton, cricket, hockey, tennis, ultimate frisbee volleyball, water polo and Quidditch.
- Notable alumni include the former prime minister of Australia Julia Gillard, author and academic Germaine Greer, comedian Ronny Chieng and chef, restaurateur and food writer Stephanie Alexander. Seven Nobel Laureates have also taught in the institution.
Pathways to the University of Melbourne
- Undergraduate course
- Graduate courses
- Graduate research
- Short course and micro-credentials
The main campus is located in the Melbourne suburb of Parkville, with several other campuses located across Victoria. These include the campuses at Southbank, Burnley, Creswick, Dookie, Shepparton, Werribee.
因應智慧城市趨勢發展, 全球關注的淨零減碳工作刻不容緩, 互聯網將科技緊緊聯繫著我們, 跨洋過海, 即將到來的2023台北高雄「智慧城市展」吸引國際智慧城市前來參訪, 台灣是科技島, 世界正在看台灣。我們特別邀請澳洲昆士蘭商務局Trade & Investment Queensland, 於2023年3月27日, 參與【昆士蘭之夜】與台灣能源、關鍵材料及農業科技GTI們一同切磋及用餐, 引領盼望, 交流連結! 此次昆士蘭之夜我們很榮幸邀請到Bundaberg市長 John Dempsey, Scenic Rim市長 Gregory Christensen, Gladstone市長 Matt Burnett, 及Redlands副市長 Julie Talty一起共進晚宴…more