Why Deakin University (Australia)?
As one of Australia’s leading tertiary education providers, Deakin offers a personalised experience enhanced by world-class programs and innovative digital engagement. We lead by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world.
Faculty of Arts and Education
- Teaching innovative programs that offer real-world experiences to our students;
- Conducting research that positively impacts local and international communities;
- Developing strong relationships with other institutions across research and collaboration, academic and student exchange and professional development.
Faculty of Business and Law
- committed to offering students a rewarding business or legal education and offering access to industry, professional networks and award-winning courses.
Faculty of Health
Faculty students and researchers have access to the most advanced equipment available in the sports, nutrition, medicine and health fields. Highlights include:
- Specialised Indoor Exercise and Sport Science Building
- 3D GAIT Lab
- Clinical Exercise Learning Centre
- Food sensory labs
- Cognitive Neuroscience Unit
- Occupational therapy labs
- Simulated nursing centres
- Elite Sports Precinct.
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Putting great emphasis on excellence in teaching and learning, research and research training, community engagement and staff empowerment. We’re involved in national and international activities and are proud of our partnerships with industry, community, government and the professions.
Take a Tour
The university also has six research institutes, including Alfred Deakin Institute (ADI), Applied Artificial Intelligence Institute (A²I²), Institute for Frontier Materials (IFM), Institute for Health Transformation (IHT), Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation (IISRI) and the Institute for Physical Activity and Nutrition (IPAN). Along with the research institutes, there are 13 strategic research centres. These cover many different research areas, including cybersecurity research, social and early emotional development, population health research, and sports research.
Pathway to Deakin University
- Melbourne Burwood – A stunning and spacious campus with state-of-the-art digital facilities and just a 30-minute drive from Melbourne’s bustling CBD, Deakin’s Melbourne Burwood Campus is our busiest campus, with approximately 32,000 students.
- Geelong Waurn Ponds – More than 8000 students access our world-class programs and facilities while socialising and studying in our outdoor areas and spacious new buildings. Geelong sits on a bay and is close to some of Australia’s best surf beaches, with diving and recreational fishing all on offer.
- Geelong Waterfront – Our Geelong Waterfront Campus is right on Corio Bay – in the heart of Geelong. Originally built as wool stores in the 19th century, the buildings have been extensively renovated, creating a modern, impressive campus.
- Warrnambool – Three hours from Melbourne and two hours by car from Geelong, Warrnambool is approximately 250km south-west of Melbourne.
因應智慧城市趨勢發展, 全球關注的淨零減碳工作刻不容緩, 互聯網將科技緊緊聯繫著我們, 跨洋過海, 即將到來的2023台北高雄「智慧城市展」吸引國際智慧城市前來參訪, 台灣是科技島, 世界正在看台灣。我們特別邀請澳洲昆士蘭商務局Trade & Investment Queensland, 於2023年3月27日, 參與【昆士蘭之夜】與台灣能源、關鍵材料及農業科技GTI們一同切磋及用餐, 引領盼望, 交流連結! 此次昆士蘭之夜我們很榮幸邀請到Bundaberg市長 John Dempsey, Scenic Rim市長 Gregory Christensen, Gladstone市長 Matt Burnett, 及Redlands副市長 Julie Talty一起共進晚宴…more